WE ARE APPROVED TO CONDUCT MAINTENANCE ON THE FOLLOWING AIRCRAFT
- Airbus Helicopters – EC120, EC130, AS350 and EC135
- Robinson Helicopters – R22 and R44
- Bell Helicopters – B206
- Beechcraft – King Air 200 and B200
WE CAN PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES SUCH AS
- Light maintenance
- Scheduled / Periodical Inspections
- Major inspections
- Post-incident inspections
- External aircraft painting and interior refurbishment
- Modifications, customization, aircraft retrofit, upgrades
- Aircraft Conversions AS350 B to BA, AS350 BA to B2
- Aircraft rebuilding and refurbishing
- Airframe field repairs
- Hard landing inspection and repair
- T and 12-year major inspections
- Optional equipment installation
The facility offers complete turnkey aircraft maintenance services. Our fully qualified, factory-trained personnel are experts in maintaining the full family of Airbus Helicopters including those made by its predecessors Eurocopter, Aerospatiale and MBB.
OUR SERVICE CENTRE CAPABILITIES ALSO INCLUDE
- Avionic repairs
- Complete system upgrades
- Sheet metal repair
- Composite part manufacturing and repair
- Pitot-static system certification
- Transponder integration/correlation checks,
BENEFITS OF USING OUR SERVICES
- Access to technical specialists and engineering staff fully dedicated to Airbus Helicopter products in South Africa
- Support of Airbus Helicopter network in terms of the design office, technical services and inspections.
- A dedicated team with decades of experience, whose primary focus is major inspections, rebuilds & conversions.
We also have numerous years of operating in remote areas like Liberia/DRC/Senegal and can supply off- base maintenance to any part of Africa to supply either approved training or maintenance to civilian or military personnel.