EC Aviation is able to provide comprehensive maintenance, repair and overhaul services such as:
- Light maintenance, troubleshooting and periodical inspections, up to major inspections
- Post incident inspections
- External aircraft painting and interior refurbishment
- Modifications, customizations, aircraft retrofit, upgrades, and refurbishment
The facility offers complete turnkey aircraft maintenance services. Our fully qualified, factory-trained personnel are experts in maintaining the full family of Airbus Helicopters including those made by its predecessors Eurocopter, Aerospatiale and MBB.
Our Service Centre capabilities also include avionics repairs, complete system upgrades, sheet metal repair, composite part manufacturing and repair, pitot static system certification, transponder integration / correlation checks, modifications and the ability to perform inspections for the AS350/H125, AS355, H120, H130, H135, BO105 and BK117.
Range of services includes:
- Aircraft Conversions AS350 B to BA, AS350 BA to B2
- Aircraft rebuilding and refurbishing
- Airframe field repairs
- Hard landing inspection and repair
H120 / H130
- T and 12-year major inspections
- Optional equipment installation
Benefits of using EC Aviation Centre include:
- Access to technical specialists and engineering staff fully dedicated to Airbus Helicopter products in South Africa
- Support of Airbus Helicopter network in terms of design office, technical services and inspections.
- Dedicated team with decades of experience, who’s primary focus is major inspections, rebuilds & conversions.